Friday, September 25, 2009

I just realized I can post from work...

Probably not a good idea, but may be the only time I can post.

Crue slept through the night again last night, which is amazing. Fell asleep watching tv in bed (seems to be his new favorite nursing position lately), and woke up to daddy coming home and putting him in his bed. He must have exhausted himself screaming at Kathryns house for two hours straight... she is really earning her pay! He was so upset when I picked him up... back arched, face red, sweating. I felt so bad! But, I got the little bugger home, ripped my shirt off and he nursed for a good hour. Afterwards, he let out a good poop and fell asleep, lol. He was just hungry, but wouldnt take the bottle. We are going to have to work on that.

Work sucks, I wanna be a stay at home mommy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment